Saturday 6 August 2011

Follow My Blog!

Hey, Friends!  I just created my blog.  It is called: Kyle Lives In Ireland Now.  The URL is kylelivesinirelandnow.blogspot.com.


I haven't really made it my own yet, just chose a template and wanted to get some stuff written.  


My plane landed in Dublin at about 9:30am, and Liesel was waiting for me at the airport.  She proceeded to make fun of me for how much stuff I brought, apparently more than any of the girls.  Whatever.  We'll see who's prepared.  


After Tetris-ing all of my stuff into her little Toyota, we traveled to the Lighthouse, and she helped me upstairs with my stuff.  My new flat is suhweet!  I have two rooms!  I have a living area/kitchen that connects with my bathroom and then a whole full-size bedroom with a desk and closets and a sweet view!  I love having a desk.  I didn't even have a desk in Orlando...


Once I had all my stuff in my flat, we went downstairs (I, of course, live on the 3rd floor) to the floor below me to say hi to Ashley.  We shot the breeze for 20 minutes or so, and then Liesel graciously took me shopping to the "big", "American-sized" Tesco that is quite far away.  She literally walked the aisles with me and helped me pick stuff out haha.  Now I'm back at the flat getting all settled in.  


Excited to be here and to keep journaling my endeavors like this.  Hope you guys enjoy reading it.


Kyle

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you didn't waste any time blogging. I'm super glad. I feel like I'm right there with you! Keep it coming! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote the title and url on your blog when if you are at the blog it already says all of that.


    Im gonna read the crap out of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle! I'm so proud of you for blogging! I'm adding a button on my toolbar so I can check in every day. I hope you have an amazing year of growth, maturity, faith, and service. This is the opportunity of a lifetime, and you can really make a difference in the lives of the people you touch. God bless you in your every endeavor. I'm really glad to have this link to you and your ministry!! Love you!!! ~Auntie Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tetris-ing! I already know I'm going to love this blog.

    So glad you got to Dublin safe and sound. Have fun, do good works, and keep us posted. (Get it? "Posted?") We will be expecting a blog entry every day, so we can live vicariously through all your adventures, k? You never know... Maybe you'll end up getting a movie deal like Julie Powell!

    God bless you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I can't wait to read all about your life for the next year!

    ReplyDelete